Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/18/2010

Genting coming down already?

Okay, I am making this short because I am on drug....medication. Caught a bad cough from my son lately. Now the whole family coughing and we have just paid a visit to the doctor last night as a family outing.


Fig 1 Genting Daily Chart

I have change from using the Fibonacci projection to retracement because it is more appropriete. Genting is now on 38.2% retracement line from its C wave and the indicators are already turning. Stochastic are even showing divergence, so anyone in Genting need to thread carefully.

However, I have a feeling that this is only a correction. If the move from September 2009 till January 2010 constitue to a top formation, then this retracement should touch the neck line at 1.04. Moreover, the move during the last few days looks more like a B of the whole structure, so eventually there should still be a c coming. At present the nearest support level is 0.912.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home