Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/29/2010

STI Status

Do you ever have this experience where there is this blank in your mind when you close your eyes momentarily. I have this experience this morning when I woke up. Gosh! I really don't know why I was so deprived of sleep last night. When I have my eyes closed during my morning practise, it was like my mind just shut off. Time just flew by and it was 10-20 seconds later when my eyes re-opened, yet I felt like I just blinked.


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

Looking at the STI daily chart, I am in a little bit of delima. On one hand, my wave count estimation should see the completion of "c" by now and that this is a new wave down.On the other, the index is rising, with support from Stochastic and RSI.If such is the case, STI would have done 4th wave and is now doing 5th.

The wierdest thing is that it seems to be on a verge of creating the 3 white soldiers to indicate an up trend. If we are having the same result tomorrow. I would need to change my position to bullish (short term). However, I am still looking at 2,947 as the resistance (the final hold).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home