Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/20/2010

KLSE Weekly Chart

IT seems that LKY, LHL are not the only one sucks in forecasting. The Singapore Meteorology also sucks. the last I heard from them was that Singapore is going to be hot with above 35DegC until May this year because of the El Nino effect. The truth is it has been raining cats and dogs since their forecast. In fact, my wife said that the December rainy season just came late.


Fig 1 KLSE Weekly Chart

I have ocassionally been looking at KLSE but I have very little interest in the index. I don't play the KL market and it has very little effect on the Singapore market. Ever since I got back my data base, I also noted that its move are filled with gaps, making it a little difficult for wave count.

Now I am not too sure of my count for its upward movement since Nov 2008. Clearly the first wave is a zigzag, indicating that we are still in counter wave. The a zig zag to complete b. The problem now is the c is very long, stretches from Mar 2009 till now. Yet, I do not have any alternate wave count on it. For the time being I would have to accept this count.

The interesting part is that KLSE is reversing through an evening star, well sort of. By right it has to be alone up there with gap before and after. But what I see so far give me some confidence that it is coming down. The closest support comes from 21 weeks moving average at 1,246. Resistance wise, 1,305.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home