Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

5/01/2010

The dilema of buying Euro

In my last entry on EUD, I mentioned my hessitation due to three black crows. Seems like I was right in my reading the last round. Since then I have been checking up on EUD to see if there is a possibility of reversal.


Fig 1 EUD Weekly Chart

As I am reading this chart, I am becoming more skeptical. If base on the swing move, EUD is almost at its destination (178.424). Yes, the indicators are right a the bottom and looking like they are processing a divergence. So this would mean a reversal up, wouldn't it?

The problem is here. Between 2003 till Sept 2008 formed a huge double top. It has broken the neck line before but for some reason, it reversed back up. This time round, it penetrated (sound dirty) the neckline again and went even further south. The objective of this HUGE double top is 162.356.

So should EUD reversel up again, it is likely to be resisted at theneckline of 191.871.

So what to do? Plan a tour to Europe next year, starting with Greece.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home