Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

5/03/2010

Ezra

I am a little bit under the weather for the last few days. I had a sore throat on Saturday evening after my dinner and I still have no idea what caused it. Then the dis-ease really caught up with me by sunday morning, it was like the whole body was cracking. By evening time, my temperature was at a height of 40DegC.

The doctor gave me 2 days MC so I am now staying home resting. To be honest, my head is still spinning as I type.

Since I have very little to do other than rest,I checked up on the charts.

I came across this counter Ezra on my mid-cap layout. It seems to be a counter which was frequently discussed recently. I have no idea what it does and how people are attracted to this counter. Anyway, I took a look.


Fig 1 Ezra Weekly Chart

The chart is interesting, the counter gapped down from a height of SGD7.00 completing a 3 wave pattern by Oct 2009 with a low of SGD0.325. It has lost 95% of its value.

It then went back up to SGD2.50. hovering between 23.6% and 38.2% of its Fibonacci retracement. From the wave count, I would say that it is in the 4th wave, which could be a rectangle or a double top reversal. Well, since I am writing it today and that I have seen its 1/2 day performance at 2.04. I gather that the Double top seems more appropriete at the moment.

Both RSI and Stochastic are 1/2 way down so there is some more distance to go. Since I am looking at double top, its objective is around SGD1.47.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home