Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/20/2010

The rectangle on SSEC

It has been a while since I looked at SSEC. My ast check was that it should be heading south, it did but not as south as I expected it to be.


Fig 1 SSEC Daily Chart

A look at the chart today, I see that SSEC has been congesting for quite a while. the congestion leads to the formation of a rectangle. The measurement of the pattern means an objective of 2,840.

On the other hand, if we are to see this as a double top reversal, which is possible. It should be heading for 2,420.

So what would it be? Both indicators are at the bottom and trending back up with the chart near the lower envelop of the rectangle. My guess is that SSEC is going to bounce tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home