Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/20/2010

STI moving up....

In the first place, I won't say it is spectacular, because it is quite dull today. In fact, unconciously somewhere I am expecting some form of correction.


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

The way I see it, both indicators are stagnant, they can't determine it should go up or down. In both cases, they are quite toppish if you ask me. While this is so, I feel that there are still some rooms for it to head up.

As it has broken the previous high, I draw a Fibonacci projection base on the point of penetration. The closest 23.6% resistance of the projection is 3,141. I guess there is a chance of STI hitting this height, that is if its indicators do not break downward.

The support on the other hand is located at 3,043.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home