Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

1/20/2011

Its been hell of a week

I am referring to myself. I was sick for a whole week, started last Wednesday, I guess I mentioned part of it in my last blog. Continual coughing, fever striking at 2pm every day. Even when the fever is gone now, the cough is still with me.

But that is not as bad as what I have to decide on. For quite a while now my blood pressure was on borderline. When I visited the doctor on Sunday for the fever and the cough, he insisted on measuring my blood pressure and it went sky rocketed to 164! It was to him a dangerous level and I could get stroke or heart attack anytime. I was prescribed with medication.

Still it took me 3 days to decide to take the first pill, it is to me a very hard decision. I have been hoping for the last few days that a miracle would happen, it could be the sickness, medication that caused it to go high. Or some miracle that it will come back down to normal. It happened before, but it did not this time.

Taking the pill is like taking life term, once you take it, it is close to impossible to stop taking. You have to follow it faithfully everyday without fail.

The few days also let me looked at my own life, what I have achieved, what I have not. There are too much at stake now, my kids are still too young to care for themselves and I am still stuck with this present job,half of my goals are not even half way done! At times, I feel like a failure.

Probably taking the pill is a wake up call to me, I am running short of time and I really need to shape up.

Tonight, I am not up-loading any charts. For one thing, I need STI data to stabilize, there is a week long of missing data on the chart and this makes the indicators mildly unreliable. Probably next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home