Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

1/13/2011

Under the weather..

I have not been well the last fes days. I am still not well now. I suspect that I am catching a cold. The strange part of my cold is that it kept coming back at night only. One thing for sure, I am also coughing right now and the medicine I take makes me drowsy. I just wonder if it also has an effect on my reading.


Fig 1 Cosco Daily Chart

I don't have chart for indices, the service provider is screwing up again, the last up-date on STI was 3/1/2011. The only charts I have now are stock and Forex. Even so, there is nothing much to look at.

Cosco for example has been climbing up. The only trouble with this climb is that it created divergence on Stochastic and RSI. I believe the market is coming down again.

Using Fibonacci projection, the resistance is at 2.36 while support 2.17.

If I consider Elliot wave, this stratch of wave seems to completed a 5 wave pattern. So it might be time to come down.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home