Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/13/2013

FTSE a tripple top?

I have a brief glance at FTSE index today. It is very strange.

My data only went as far as 1984. I can only estimate base on as far as I can go back.

I assume that 1984 is the 1st wave. There is a small 2nd wave and followed by a multi-year 3rd wave from 1987 till 2000. IT is possible that the 1st and 2nd wave could have happened even earlier.

The thing I am uncertain about is the 4th and 5th wave. The chart does seem to show a 5th wave break down. This is because the 5th wave is lower than the 4th. I am also tempted to place the 4th wave as the A wave, but the 5th wave make it impossible to be B as B are normally a 3 wave pattern, this is a 5-wave pattern. If I consider this as part of B, then the a wave is too huge compare to the A wave.

So the A is most likely is true because it is a 5-wave down follow by a 3-wave B. Of course for the time being it is still not yet confirm.There is a resistance at 6950 mark (1st top).

If the tripple top is true, FTSE is going to be driven to the negative zone--> bankruptcy. Let's hope that if the formation does happen, the counter won't go all the way to fulfill the measurement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home