Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/21/2015

SGD EUR at minimum objective

I am heading to Munich for business trip by 4th May 2015. I think it is time to evaluate EUR.

Fig 1 SGD EUR Weekly Chart

If I consider a zigzag movement base on c of C and D, it would have just met the minimum objective. The only problem is that it already violated the Fibonacci projection that I have placed. and should move towards SGD1.34. So if it is retracing, the most it would do is SGD1.51. which happens to be the support turn resistance level.

I would say that there is a high tendency for EUR to strengthen in the short run, since the counter is also supported by the centre line of the trend envelop.

The indicators are in conflict, on one side we have stochastic while at bottom with no divergence. The RSI on the other hand, is diverging up.

It is rather confusing for me as no clear indication on short run, though long run will still be a down trend with EUR further weakening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home