Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/09/2015

History repeating itself with HTL International?


I was looking through some of the old counters which I tracked a few years ago.
 
I came across this HTL counter and it actually look interesting, but not really because it is going up.
Fig 1 HTL International Weekly Chart

I first looked at this counter some time in early 2000s. It basically did a saucer nd poised to go up at that time. Unfortunately I did not pursue this counter other wise I would have been much richer.

The reason I am writing about this counter is because it seems to be repeating itself. The pattern from 2010 till now is very similar to the period of 1993 to 1998.

Can I safely assume that it is going to be bottom soon? The only problem for this counter is that it would be a long wait. Assuming that it is at its bottom, there is another 4 years to wait before the pattern complete and it starts trending up.

So I would consider this to be more of a long term investment counter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home