Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/06/2015

USD retreating against SGD

My last up-date mentioned USD will be retreating to SGD1.32 before pressing up again. So true to its form, it is presently retreating and as of today, landing at SGD1.349.


Fig 1 SGD USD weekly chart

On a weekly basis, the indicators are turning downwards and headed for below 50% mark. I gather that SGD1.32 is fast reaching. To be exact, the neckline support is SGD1.315. There is however, a tendency that this level is not going to be reached as the 34 weeks moving average is supporting at SGD1.323.

Anyway, looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home