Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/04/2006

Server Down

I was quite frustrated on Sunday when I tried to download the stock data. It seems like the server at Keyquotes is still down. This is evidence from its official website. I am not sure what happen, may be they have not paid the bill. Anyway, I will be flying off to Sydney Australia for the AGE2006 ( Australian Gaming Expo 2006 ) during the next few days. Even reading the chart might not help much since 3 days gap would be high in uncertainty for short term. As for long term direction, my position still stand, objective 2,245, stop loss 2,513.

6 Comments:

Blogger TopTrader said...

Consider to switch to iocbc, chart is nice and connection is reliable, open daily / weekly / monthly chart directly from the trading platform, and this is free! I have been using ocbc for more than 9 yeras.

11:29 AM  
Blogger denzuko1 said...

Thanks for the advise. I actually have an account there but never use. Need to find it back out again.

10:42 AM  
Blogger TopTrader said...

Don't mention, just share some good things with a friend.

10:57 PM  
Blogger TopTrader said...

But pls note that the precondition is that you need to have S$900 per month of commissions to earn the entitlement to use the charting services for free, which is for high volumes trader like myself.

11:00 PM  
Blogger TopTrader said...

Correction:

iocbc says that "You will be accessing the Advanced Version of our charting software which, we believe, is one of the most sophisticated online.

The Advanced Version, which is available to only Frequent Traders, is able to plot charts and indicators on a realtime-basis during trading hours.

Please maintain with us a trading commission of at least $300 monthly on a 3-month average basis to continue enjoying this exclusive feature.

As a Frequent Trader, you are also entitled to accessing the realtime Bid & Ask Queue situation for free. This feature is found under the Bid & Ask Queue tab to the left of this screen.

If you have problem viewing Historical Chart, click here
For new listed IPO counter, the historical chart will only be available on the next trading day.

Please feel free to call our Contact Centre at 1800-3388688 or email us at e_services@iocbc.com if you need further assistance."

10:50 PM  
Blogger denzuko1 said...

Thanks for the advise on different platform. Well, I am not yet a big trader but getting there soon.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home