Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/30/2010

Now EUD looks tasty

My last entry on EUD versus SGD in Fevuary was quite negative. Eventhough the indicators are at the bottom, for some reason, I still hessitated. It turned out I was right then. So can I consider this intuition?


Fig 1 EUD Versus SGD Weekly Chart

Looking at the chart again, this time, EUD looks more tasty to me. The indicators are all turning up with divergence to the currency. Better yet, it has a 5 wave formation. The only thing I find concerning is that the 5th wave is a little short.

However, with such a 5 wave downward, I can safely note that the next wave would be a zig zag B with retracement of probably 61.8%?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home