Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/08/2010

Interesting development on HSI


Fig 1 HSI Daily Chart

I find the recent development of HSI interesting. It first broke through the wedge formation, went down then defied the principle and causes a wedge failure. In fact it broke through the maximum height of the wedge with a gap.

I have much earlier identified a probable head and shoulders and drawn a red line marking its neck. Coincidentally, HSI's gap caused it to stay above this line. Through these 2 days event, the neck line seems to be quite a prudent support for HSI.

My only concern is this: HSI is in a tight trading band the last 2 days. This is unlike the gaps in the middle of the climb which makes a gap like a penant or a flag. This seems to me a possible island reversal. The neckline support might not hold for long if HSI refuse to move further up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home