Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

8/26/2010

A disaster due to incompetence

The big news during the last few days has to be the hostage situation in Philippine where a group of Hong Kong tourists were involved. In the end, 9 hostages died and the gunman was killed. It is sad but surely such situation, one can't rule out a certain death and sacrifices, can we?



However, looking at the way the Philippines police, or their SWAT team work in video above, it made my blood boils. The elite team in Philippine police force turn out to be a bunch of over weight clowns, creating blunders after blunders in the rescue attempt. In all the hostages were actually unecessary victims.

Worse still, the Filippino's behaviours on the aftermath really makes me think if they are barbarions in a civilized world, such lack of empathy to the victims and the embarassment of their own incompetence. The crime scene became a local tourist attraction where police, nurses and students pose for photography, the President was no where to be found during the crisis and refuse to be involve, he smirk at crime scene and even dare to claim that he was outrage.

To rub salt to the wounds, the morgue allowed the reporters to enter the premises and even open up the coffins so that the photographer can have a feeding frenzy on the deads. Is this their way of treating the deads?

This is appalling! If I am from Hong Kong the first thing is to make sure they understand the seriousness of their behaviour. Hong Kong should send all the maids back to Philippine. I know it is pitiful to the maids, but if they want to blame, it would be their fellow countryman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home