Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

8/17/2010

I haven't done any up-date since...

It has really been a while since my last up-date. Seriously I feel a little bad about this, I made a promise to myself to keep up with my blogging and yet seems to slagging.

At the same time, I find it hard a times to write something about the market. The market itself is just like me, slagging. I recall my last entry that STI is going to fall, and it did eventually. My prediction is about a few days too early.

Life has been relatively hectic recently, I was very busy with event management, right after a Techday in Vietnam, I rushed into presentation and sample preparation for the Board Of Directors (BOD) meeting. My team is supposed to show case the fruits of our hard work to these 12 or so personnel from the main office.

We did quite a lot from the kits, to decoration and the presentation slides. And you know what? They just took less than 10 minutes to go through the whole thing! Anyway, next, it will be another round of Techday, this time in Malaysia. I am not going to travel, instead, I am sending my engineer there. I just wonder if it would be a success or butcher?


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

On daily basis, I can say that STI is at the bottom mainly because the RSI itself is at the bottom and probably working on a divergence. The uncertainty is that it is cutting across the Gann Gridopen field. This normally would indicate a flat result, it would neither be up or down but simply flat.


Fig 2 STI Weekly Chart

While Daily indicators are at the bottom, the weekly ones are at the top. It does signifies a downward pressure. So on a larger time scale, STI is coming down but it is going up in the short term.

Well, nothing much that I can say about this index any more, let's see how it goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home