Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

8/21/2010

My senior engineers

I have this lady Engineer who came from India. She is here because her son is here working and studying as an Engineer at the same time. My engineer is really good at her work, she is meticulous in her design, mildly slow but ensure product is safe for release. She even took part in design of a rocket while in her home land. I have great appreciation for her talent, and I felt that her skill set qualifies her to be a senior Engineer, I pushed for her promotion.

However, her talent does not come without trouble. She is a difficult person to work with, she has very strong pride and she is ambitious. She is insatiable in being managed and she as greed in power. She disregard the unspoken rules and practise of the company and lacks the understanding of human relationship. Her nassicistic tendency lead her to think others should behave the way she think they should. She is stubborn and refuse to listen to the opinion of others. She has not even think if her action cause irritation to others and eventually sabotage her in return.

Now as I am in the process of working on the reform of my team, it makes me worry because I am sending my seniors out to meet customers, create awareness and bring back design opportunities. I have witness a field application Engineer in the past, he has high opinion of himself and much less to the lesser mortal. He even dare to call his customer stupid up front. Eventually he was forced to resign. This Senior Engineer of mine has a similar traits and I am in serious doubt that she actually qualifies to meet customers.

Seriously, I am having second thought about my push to promote her. Could the promotion have pushed her ego further? I do not want to think that I might eventually regret my decision.


Fig 1 HSI Weekly Chart

Looking at the HSI weekly chart, it is quite interesting because it is working within a band indicated by the 2 red lines. I have marked an alphabet on each counter wave and I would expect one more "e" to come. All the counterwave are of 3 wave patterns therefore a high likeihood for this to realize.

An alternate count would be the present pull back is a 4th wave of the "d", there will be a fifth which will break the envelop resistance. On both account, this will entitle HSI to short further north because the pattern change from a double-tripple top to a swing move, HSI might climb another 10,000 points as a result.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home