Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

8/26/2010

DJIA likely in C wave downward

I originally wanted to write about DJIA in my last blog,but it was inappropriete. I have decided to start a new entry for this.


Fig 1 DJIA Daily Chart

As I read on the Dow, both the Stochastic and RSI are heading south but at the same time is at the bottom of the scale. This is normally the extreme end indicating over sold situation. However, it is also possible that the indicators will STAY for a while. Now even if the indicators rebound, it is possible that gains from indicators does not reflect that of the Dow itself. The indicators can move all the way up but Dow move marginally.

If I look at the pattern itself. Dow is presently following a very steep negative gradient of the Gann Grid line, it is likely to be travelling at great momentum downward.

Further to that, it is possible that Dow has completed a 3-wave B and now fulfilling C. If I consider Dow on a Swing move, its objective is 9,211. Its support is between 9,614 to 9,895. Resistance wise, 10,495.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home