Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/16/2013

STI performing miracle


STI seems to have put up a great performance today. This is the second week which we see a gap up from its previous location. So is STI defying its trend?
 
 
My guess is that it is not. What my chart shows a multiple restriction given to this index. First it attempts to cross the moving average which is presently a resistance. Then there is the Gann fan and Gann grid. The last 2 times it tried penetrating failed.I will still say that it is coming back down.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home