Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

5/28/2023

Hang Seng continuation

I am feeling lazy. I was having this question if I should do my entry during this weekend.

I am not sure why, probably because I am lazy, or I am getting old and losing my energy?

The news on youtube.com mainly deal with companies going woke in support for transgender propaganda, and conservatives are calling for boycott, especially when certain corporates like Target revealed to support organizations supporting non-adult transition to the extend that they demand schools to "help" the students to hide their conversion from their parents.

Transitioning is a life changing process because it is irreversible, you can't reverse back to your original gender should you find that it is not what you think.

Anyway, let's move away from the west for the time being, head on to the east today.




Fig 1. Hang Seng weekly chart

I have various entries on Hang Seng, I am not positive about Hang Seng in the long run based on that BIG top it has created and behavior of the Hong Kong government more interested in pandering to their master than serving the people.

I have a relative going to Hong Kong recently and she feedback on her return that Hong Kong is no longer like what it was before 2019. There is a lack of life compare to its past.

In my last update in Dow Jones, Nikkei and Hang Seng up-date 23rd April 2023, I indicated some mix read on Hang Seng, I suspected further down slide with support between 17,061 to 18,512.

Hang Seng closed the week at 18,512, the 61.8% projection support.

The week's move was decisive with a long bar and MACD sinks into negative. Will the coming week rebound from the support? 

I suspect it will retest this support before sliding further. The next support will be 16,104 to 17,061.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home